Technician Medical Electronics
Knowledge of facts, principles, process and general concepts, in a field of work or study.
A range of cognitive and practical skills required to accomplish tasks and solve problem by selecting and applying basic methods, tools, materials and information.
Desired mathematical skill, understanding of social, political and some skill of collecting and organizing information, communication.
Responsibility of person is to make all the parts clean, with shortest period of time in a specified working condition of machine parts and also learn such type of work from various
Learning Outcome With Assessment Creteria
- Apply safe working practices. Comply environment regulation and housekeeping. Interpret & use company and technical communication. Read and apply engineering drawing for different application in the field of work.
- Understand and apply the concept in productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare legislation in day to day work to improve productivity & quality.
- Explain energy conservation, global warming and pollution and contribute in day to day work by optimally using available resources.
- Explain personnel finance, entrepreneurship and manage/organize related task in day to day work for personal & societal growth.
- Utilize basic computer applications and internet to take benefit of IT developments in the industry.
Professional Skill Attained By The Traniee Through Practical Training At ITI'S
- Read and interpret technical parameters.
- Perform to safety rules, accident
- Apply professional skill, knowledge &
- Check the Job/Assembly.
Specific Outcome Of The Trainee
- Estimate, assemble, install and test wiring system in hospital& CSSD department
- Photo therapy Equipment’s in Biomedical Sector’s
- Plan and carry out installation, fault detection and repairing of Hospital Electrical appliances.
- Test various Medical gas plant operation using suitable care and safety.
- Test and operating different types of Physiotherapy Equipment’s technique , and general care.
- Execute the operation of different Bio Medical sensors
- different of Imaging Equipment’s used in hospitals
- Prepare fibre optic setup and execute transmission and reception.
- Understand the ICU Department functions, equipments etc calibration and basic human rating chart.
- Understand the operation and functions of Dental Chair, Dental X-Ray & Bio-Medical Department.
Machineries And Equipments That Can Be Handled By The Traniee
Micro Wave Diatherrmy, Ultra sonic diathermy , ECG Recorder, Bed side monitor Defibrillator Pace maker 60mA Mobile x-ray equipment, Dental x-ray equipment Dental Chair Portable Ultra sonic scanner, Surgical diathermy, Pulse Oximeter, Operation Theater lighting system, Baby incubator, Ventilators. Simple sterilization equipment Needle destroyer Infusion pump, Syringe Pump, Ultrasound Doppler, X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Dialysis, Oxygen concentration, CPAP, BIPAP, Nebulizer, Photo Therapy, Radiant warmer, Biolyes Operator, OT Table, Phone cardiogram, Traction machine, Short wave Diathermy, EMG, TMT, Microscope, Incubator, Spectrophotometer, Blood gas analyzer, Short Wave Diathermy, B.P. Apparatus, Stethoscope, Muscle Stimulator, Suction apparatus, Fetal monitor, Blood cell counter.